- Stainless-steel welded construction: frame, drum, accessories, etc.
- Standard drain for sanitation
- Units mounted on 4” (102 mm) wheels for ET-3, ET-5 and adjustable legs for the ET-10
- Bolted frame assembly
- Direct drive for ET-3, ET-5 and chains or gears for the ET-10
- 1/2 Hp motor for driving system for ET-3, ET-5 and 1 Hp for the ET-10
- Forward and Reverse jog for easy loading and unloading
- Quick release fitting for vacuum connection
- Water separator for pump protection
- Easy cleaning
- Photo electric safety switch in front of machine
- Lift kit
- Other voltages available
- Wheels for ET-10
- Heated control box for microprocessor
- CSA Certification
- Service kit for standard maintenance
All features are subject to change without notice.
How to choose the right tumbler
When choosing a tumbler, it is important you take into consideration the nature of the product and the desired production capacity.
A Sipromac expert can help you choose the model that best meets your needs.
Why use a tumbler?
Click on the link below to see the advantages of using a tumbler in the food sector.