- Stainless-steel fabrication: frame, drum, control box, etc.
- Reinforced drum wedges stainless-steel ring
- Direct drive system on a stainless-steel shaft by the rear of the drum (no chains or no belts are used)
- Standard back drain for easy cleaning
- Stainless-steel helical paddle is used for perfect massaging
- Unloading by reverse rotation with front controls
- Continuous vacuum massaging
- Water separator
- Stainless steel legs (4 adjustable)
- Water separator for pump protection
- Easy cleaning
- CSA Certification
- Vacuum loading
- Back sanitation door
- Load cells kit (stainless steel) and legs
- Front loading door support
- Front loading door support and discharge chute
- Front remote controls
- Other voltages available
- Heated control box for microprocessor
- Service kit for standard maintenance
All features are subject to change without notice.
How to choose the right massager
When choosing a massager, it is important you take into consideration your production capacity, budget, volume and the nature of the product (poultry, beef, cheese, deli meat, fragile foods like shrimp, etc.).
A Sipromac expert can help you choose the model that best meets your needs.
Why use a massager?
Click on the link below to see the advantages of using a massager in the food sector.