- Stainless-steel fabrication – door, floor, ceiling, inside & outside walls, piping, ventilation, nozzles, etc.
- 8 ¼ stainless steel tube exhaust stack
- Welded assembly in factory
- 4” (101,6 mm) insulation (including the door) of urethane foam
- 1 smoke truck (stainless-steel) with screens or trays
- Internal axial ventilation system with 6 Motors 0.5 HP (3.0 HP total) dual flow
- Temperature controller with chamber temperature and internal product temperature probe (core)
- LIN independent injection valve solenoid and CGA 255 cryogenic transfer hose connector
- Manufactured according to B51/ASME B31.3 CSA, CGA with approved components (RCN)
- The unit and its components are designed for easy cleaning (water resistant) and comply with standards of hygiene and food industry sanitation standard
- CSA Certification
- Automatic dual temperature recorder
- Additional Trucks
- Stainless steel screens
- Stainless steel trays
- Other voltages available
- Service kit for standard maintenance
All features are subject to change without notice.
How to choose the right cryogenic freezer
Before choosing one of the two Sipromac cryogenic freezers, you have to consider several factors: the available space, production capacity, the nature of the product (poultry, beef, cheese, deli meat, pizza, salmon, etc.), the size of the products, their water and fat content and the desired result (cooling or freezing).
A Sipromac expert can help you choose the model that best meets your needs.
Why use a cryogenic freezer?
Click on the link below to see the advantages of using a cryogenic freezer in the food sector.