- Table top single chamber
- Stainless steel construction
- Clear (see-through) lid
- Twin seal element
- Vacuum sensor - Vacuum level controlled in percentage, directly with Microprocessor (except model 300-300D)
- Filler plates
- Cover latch
- Rear panel
- Certification: ETL listed C & US (CSA & UL) (except model 300-300D)
- Certification: ETL Sanitation Listed (NSF)
- Electric cut-off - Two wire seal system: outside wire cuts off excessive part of bag
- Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) - Increases the product's shelf life, provides extra protection, prevents colouring (except model 300-300D)
- Air regulator – Regulates air pressure in the seal bars bladders with compressed air (not included) (except model 300-300D)
- Adjustable venting system - Controlled decompression of the vacuum chamber
- Stainless steel tilted insert for liquid products
- Stainless Steel cart
- Other voltages available
- Service kit for standard maintenance
All features are subject to change without notice.
How to choose the right table top vacuum packaging machine
Before you choose one of our vacuum packaging machines, you have to consider several factors: the type of product to be packaged (poultry, beef, cheese, deli meat, delicate foods like shrimp, clothing, money, cards, electronic components, etc.), the size of the bags and products to be packaged, your production capacity (high or low production output or production chain) and the number of sealing bars you want.
A Sipromac expert can help you choose the model that best meets your needs.
Why vacuum package products?
Click on the link below to see the advantages of vacuum packaging in several sectors (food, pharmaceutical, electronic, institutional).