- Single chamber
- Stainless steel construction
- Twin seal element – Double seam band
- Vacuum sensor - Vacuum level controlled in percentage, directly with Microprocessor (except model 400)
- Filler plates
- Cover latch
- Wheels (stainless steel)
- Rear panel
- Certification: ETL listed C & US (CSA & UL) (except model 400)
- Electric cut-off - Two wire seal system: outside wire cuts off excessive part of bag
- Bi-active seal - Sealing from top and bottom for thick pouches and aluminum bags on models 550A, 560A and 580A
- Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) - Increases the product's shelf life, provides extra protection, prevents colouring (except model 400)
- Air regulator – Regulates air pressure in the seal bars bladders with compressed air (not included) (except model 400)
- Adjustable venting system - Controlled decompression of the vacuum chamber
- 12” (305 mm) chamber lid on models 550A, 560A and 580A
- Vacuum pump sizes
- Stainless steel tilted insert for liquid products
- Other voltages available
- Heated control box for microprocessor
- Service kit for standard maintenance
All features are subject to change without notice.
How to choose the right single-chamber vacuum packaging machine
A Sipromac expert can help you choose the model that best meets your needs.
Why vacuum package products?
Click on the link below to see the advantages of vacuum packaging in the food sector.